- - Corporate Office Buildings
- - Retail Shopping Centers
- - Large Parking Areas
- - Industrial Properties
- - Healthcare & Institutional Facilities
- - Sports Complexes
Salomone Bros. is fully aware of the ever-changing weather conditions, and is always prepared for the worst. The weather is constantly being monitored by our staff so that we can best service your property so your employees and customers can arrive safely. Salomone Bros. is one of the top snow management services on the East Coast, well staffed and fully equipped to handle the toughest winter storms.
Over 100 Pieces of Equipment
(20) Tandem Trucks with Plows,
(17) Single Axle Trucks with Plows,
(5) 1 Ton Trucks with Plows,
(10) Pickup 4-Wheel Drive with Power Angle Plows,
(10) Pickups with “V” Plows.
Trucks with Spreaders
(16) Single Axle with 8 Yd. Spreaders,
(2) 1 Ton with 2 Yd. Spreaders,
(3) 3/4 Ton with 1-1/1 Yd. Spreaders,
(5) 3/4 Ton with Tailgate Spreaders
(8) 4-Wheel Drive Backhoes,
(6) 3 Yd. Wheel Loaders,
(2) Skid Loaders
Snow Plowing, Snow Removal, Ice Control Services, Snow Stacking, Post Snow Services
- All trucks and equipment are radio dispatched and employees are equipped with 2-way cell phones and are available 24-7, including Holidays.
- We are fully insured.
- We subscribe to multiple weather services with up-to-the-minute forecasts, sometimes up to 5 days in advance of a storm.
- We are staffed with a team of certified snow removal experts with many years of experience. All are committed to Service, Quality and Safety.
- We currently service over 50 properties and satisfied customers.
- All of our removal equipment is state-of-the-art.
Our Snow Management Services require having sufficient staffing, equipment and de-icing products before, as well as after the storm. Our team watches each snowfall and the decision is made to see if salting is necessary, several times so that property is clean and free of ice — insuring the safety of both your employees and your customers.
Salomone Pre-Season Site Survey
Having a Snow Removal Plan you can depend on is vital. Consider our Pre-Season Site Survey. We will consult with owners and property managers to set up a schedule to access your property before the storm, to come up with a plan to save you time and money.
With Salomone’s Pre-Season Site Survey, you will never need to worry about snow placement or property damage.
A Salomone partnership means that you will be able to focus on your business as we ensure your total satisfaction by offering you more protection and more peace of mind.